Thursday 16 November 2017

Advance Notice... Online Extravaganza Sale coming soon... 19-26 November

Coming soon... the Online Extravaganza Sale with exclusive deals and 10-40% discounts on many current catalogue items from Sunday 19 November at 11pm UK time to Sunday 26th November 22.59pm...  
But wait there's more...
In addition... for the first 24 hours... further select stamp sets will have 20% off  A great opportunity to stock up on amazing stamps! First 24 hour period starts Sunday 19 November at 11pm and ends 20 November 22:59pm.
And then there is even more...
To close out the Extravaganza with an extra buzz, there will be a further special 24-hour flash sale on further products from Sunday 26th November 11pm to Monday 27th November 10.59pm... Though do note that the other general Extravaganza deals will end before this starts!
So what is on the list.... well here you go... but just click here to email me for the full size pdf list if these aren't as clear as you would like... 

For my local customers who can collect from me... I will be placing an Extravaganza order on Monday 20th November at 9pm... Postage just £2 per person. Note that payment and orders (including item codes) must be received before I can process your order... And that my normal offers will still apply (eg product orders for free classes etc)  I then plan to place another order during the last 24 hour Flash Sale, Mon 27th November at 9pm. 
Hope that there are products you have been wanting for a long time on one of these lists ! I know there are a few there for me!!

I will be back soon with some of my best "spots on the list" based on my favourites and some I know my customers have on their Wish List...

And finally... just a quick reminder... the Stamparatus reservations go live at 9pm tonight, Thursday 16 November... Do go on earlier and make sure your online account with me is up to date... I think it will be very busy at 9pm when you go back to reserve.... never seen such excitement!!

All the details on this amazing stamp placement tool are here... And a big thank you to all of you that have contacted me already.... 

No comments: